SUMMER TEACHING ARTIST INTERNSHIP
May 24th – August 7th, 2021
Summer Interns are fully immersed in teaching including devising and implementing lesson plans, directing in Summer Theatre School programming for students ages 5-16. Interns also coordinate the technical elements of scenery, costumes, lighting, sound, props, as well as art activities for their classes. Education Interns may be asked to assist with outreach programs in surrounding counties. Teaching experience is desired, but respect for young people and passion for teaching theatre a must.
• Free housing in a a semi-private room in 1of 3 company-owned townhouses (3
BR/3.5BA) within walking distance of the theatre.
• Townhouses provide laundry, internet, cable, and utilities
• No housing deposit required
• Time off: 1 day off per week - guaranteed
• Meal stipend of $125 per week (via direct deposit)
• Mentorship from collaborative, knowledgeable, enthusiastic artists
Apply at http://www.lctonstage.org/for-artists/positions-available/
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org